NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING of the HPN Council of Unit Owners
To: All High Point North Condominium Owners
From: The High Point North Condominium Nominating Committee; HPN Board of Directors
Subject: NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING of the HPN Council of Unit Owners
As prescribed in Article III, Section 4 of the HPN Bylaws, formal notice is hereby given that the Annual Owners Meeting and Elections will be held on Saturday September 11th, 2021 at 9:00 A.M. at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, behind St. Luke Catholic Church (Moved from St. Peter’s Church). Purpose of this meeting will be to conduct elections and transact other business of the Council. As a reminder, this meeting is only open to owners or their legal representative. Family members and their friends are welcome join us all at the deck party!
We have FOUR positions open on the High Point North Condominium Board of Directors:
THREE YEAR TERM: Elect ONE
- Tor Damico has completed his second three-year term and is not eligible to run again this year.
TWO YEAR TERM: Elect TWO
- Bill Beers was appointed by the Board to serve the remaining term for Dave Charter, who resigned in December 2020. This appointment will expire in September 2023.
- Bob Tapscott was appointed by the Board to serve the remaining term for Mike Ryan, who resigned in February 2021. This appointment which will expire in September 2023.
- Both Bob and Bill intend to run for these positions.
ONE YEAR Term: Elect ONE
- Marty Moran resigned in February 2021. This term does not expire until September 2022 this so position needs to be filled.
If you cannot attend this meeting, please scan and email, fax or mail the enclosed proxy, or stop by the office and complete a proxy form.
HPNC Board of Directors
HPNC Nominating Committee